Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My social network

           
             The social network I use most often is Q-Zone, which is a multimedia blog developed by Tecent Company in 2005. In China, the most widely used tool for chatting is OICQ, and Q-Zone is a subsidiary function of OICQ, so it is very popular among teenagers, adults or even old people.
              
            
             The social network I use most often is Q-Zone, which is a multimedia blog developed by Tecent Company in 2005. In China, the most widely used tool for chatting is OICQ, and Q-Zone is a subsidiary function of OICQ, so it is very popular among teenagers, adults or even old people.

             The importance of social media is beyond my imagination, I can take one for example, that is, it allows me to send out mass messages to the people in few seconds, both the known and unknown , breaking  the rule called “Six Degrees of Separation” in traditional communication. With its magic power, people even I can know how are the lives of your favorite superstars, making them as your close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment